The Ultimate Guide to Non-Surgical Facelift in VIC
At Dr Tass Cosmetic and Skin Clinics, rejuvenating your facial muscles and reversing the effects of ageing does not need to involve ‘going under the knife’. As a leading cosmetic and skincare clinic, we specialise in non-invasive facelifts Melbourne-wide, offering long lasting results without incisions and lengthy recovery periods.
What is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of safe and effective anti wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and bio-remodelling treatments to rejuvenate your look and restore lost definition and volume in your face. For best results, these are typically in conjunction with device treatments such as Fraxel, Ultherapy or Thermage skin tightening to stimulate collagen and elastin regeneration. In some cases, we may recommend PDO thread lifts to achieve your desired results.
Types of Non-Surgical Facelifts
At Dr Tass Cosmetic and Skin Clinics, we offer various non-surgical facelift options such as:
- Anti-wrinkle injections use a purified protein that reduces muscle movement and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers involve hyaluronic acid-based gels that restore volume and give the appearance of lifted features, rather than sagging facial muscles.
- Thread lifting is a procedure that uses dissolvable sutures that promote collagen formation that results in tighter skin.
- Fraxel is a resurfacing laser that is the gold standard in anti-ageing devices as it addresses fine lines and wrinkles, tone and texture, acne scarring and pore size. It also stimulates collagen and elastin production and promotes overall skin health.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Facelifts
Some of the many benefits of non-surgical facelifts are:
- These procedures yield faster results than surgical facelifts
- Each procedure is non-invasive
- Minimal discomfort, downtime and recovery
Are Non-Surgical Facelifts Safe?
When performed by a trained and experienced expert, the side effects of these procedures are minimal and may only involve some temporary redness or mild swelling.
Can Different Treatments Be Combined?
Non-surgical facelifts can be combined with other aesthetic treatments such as skin boosters for even better results. Your skin care expert will conduct a thorough consultation to advise you on the best course of treatment for your skin and goals.
How long do Non-Surgical Facelifts Last?
Although results vary depending on a patient’s lifestyle and metabolism, generally speaking, non-surgical facelift treatments last for 12-18 months.
Non-Invasive Facelifts and Bio-remodelling Melbourne
Whether you have wrinkles, sagging facial muscles or smoker’s lines, the experts at Dr Tass Cosmetic and Skin Clinics can help you find the right treatment for you. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of high-quality dermal fillers, anti wrinkle treatments, thread lifts and our device treatments in Melbourne.
Enhancing Your Features with Dermal Fillers in MelbourneDr Tass Cosmetic & Skin Clinics in Melbourne provides...
Achieving Youthful Skin with PDO Thread LiftsThe aim of a facelift is to surgically rejuvenate your skin and restore...
Why Laser Genesis is Ideal for Sensitive Skin in MelbourneLaser Genesis is an ideal choice for people with sensitive...